♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, October 19, 2009

BaBy's PlaCe

Selagi Syawal belum habis, selagi tu la ada jemputan makan sini sana. Hehehe jadinya, kali ni aku dijemput ke rumah Baby n Jai plak. Walaupun simple, itu da cukup. Orang da jemput datang jadi jangan cuba untuk tolak rezeki yang ada tu. Hehehehe
Jom terjah pic aku (",)
Semua ni kawan2 yang baru aku kenal... Masing2 muka selenga pasal baru past makan...
Moh aku kenalkan dari kanan Adeng, Jai, Emma, Syafiq, Abang, Ej, Aku dan Baby. Pet betul tak nama diorang. Sengal aku ni... Hehehe
Pantang nampak cmera kan... (",)
Baby dan Aku...
Jai, Baby Aku dan Ej... Aku hargai segalanya.
P/S Aku rindu mereka, saat dulu... Tapi kenapa segalanya perubah dek kerana hal peribadi aku...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs