♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, December 14, 2009

Let Me Wipe Away Your Tears

Sweetheart don't cry
Come here and let me wipe away your tears
I know you hide your pain behind your laughs but
Let me show u the real way to live
Don't let the pain tempt u to end your life
Take hold of my hand and let me pull u through this ocean of defeat
Your sorrow are my sorrow
Your tears are your tears
But my happiness is your happiness
My life is your life
Let us rise above this hateful world
Let me show u what heaven really is
Full of life where the laughs come from deep within the soul
Where you can tell true love is really in the eyes of the beholder
No tomorrow my not be promised in your world
But in mines it's eternity, an eternity where pain has no place to live
Where a casket has no creation to it
Live this world with me
Hold my hand and never shed another
Bloody tears


* Dipetik Dari GS Poetry


P/S (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs