♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, April 17, 2010

RED n' BLACK REUNION

Flaming Steamboat Buffet

No. 123 & 124, Jln PJS 11/2, Spectrum Shops, Bandar Sunway, 46150 P.Jaya, Selangor D.E. MY.

Endah Parade,Sri Petaling  

Lot 5-010 &  5-012, Tingkat 5, Endah Parade Shopping Complex, Sri Petaling, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.

 Setelah hampir 12 tahun tak berjumpa, akhirnya setelah merancang, bertemu juga aku dengan budak2 sekolah aku dulu. Walaupun bukan kesemuanya muncul pada malam itu, mana yang ada ni pun cukup buat keadaan menjadi riuh rendah. Dapat aku bayangkan andai kesemuanya datang. Wahhh mau gamat keadaan atau mungkin keadaan tak terkawal . Alamak, macam konsert pulak. Memang hapening, memang sempoi, dan perangai gila2 itu, masih ada. Best memang best..

Insyaallah tahun depan (kalau ada kesempatan), akan buat REUNION yang lebih sempurna, lebih best, lebih proper. Yang ada ni pun idea tangkap muat.

"Friends are like flowers, beautiful flowers ~ friends are like flowers in the garden of life. My life.." 

P/S Will miss this moment... (",)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs