♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hilton PJ here I come. Ahaks...

السلام عليکم
Macam poyo je tajuk diatas, tapi apa yang buleh Yy kesahkan, ini tulisan YyYy punya suka la kan nak cerita apapun. Huhuuu al-kisah setelah habis kerja, zasss Yy ke Hilton PJ berjumpa kawan Yy disana. Yeaaa

Itu dia tempatnya

Takde la jauh mana pun dengan tempat kerja Yy, setakat 15 minit dah sampai. Sesampai je kat bilik, Yy merehatkan badan sebentar, al-maklum la baru balik kerja. Lagipun peluang ini harus Yy ambil, sementara menunggu yang lain2 bersiap. Yy bukan keseorangan disini tapi Yy berlima. Lalalaa kejap lagi nak merendek pergi Danau Kota. Sure sesak giler.

P/s Shopping Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs