♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Kawen kawen kawen

السلام عليکم
30/10/10 - Kenduri lagi. Uhh makin buzy body la Yy. Orang lain yang kawen, Yy lak yang over. Biasa la kan, Yy memang over. Bukan Yy yang kawen yea. Abang Yy la. Ala yang baru kawen 2 minggu lepas tu. Kali ni majlis pihak lelaki pulak. Huhuu

Malam Berinai

Bersungguh bekerja oke

Ratu Inai. Lebihan pengantin punya oke, bukan Yy bolot semua

31/10/10 Hari persandingan.

Cantik tak huhuu

Kami dah ready untuk berkerja. Lalalaa

Kami yang gamatkan suasana. Yawww

Nak sibuk juga (",)

Tu dia, SDF dan adik2 juga ada

Bersurai Yeay

Alhamdulillah selesai

P/s Happy sangat2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs