♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10sen yang KEDUA!!

السلام عليکم
Akhirnya kecundang juga... 

Masih ingat dengan kisah INI

Dan hari ini, Yy dengan berat hati mengeluarkan 10 sen yang KEDUA!!

Sangat menyalahkan diri sendiri, takkala tak tengok kredit yang tinggal Rm0.07 
[sos topup pun tak lepas]

Kalau tak, sure Yy dah siap kol klinik soh adik2 punch kan..

Kenapa boleh lambat..?

Yy dengan tatatertibnya, berbaris panjang di seberang jalan klinik [jalan jammed]

Tengok record cantikkan...? Tetiba 15hb kecundang 2minit cisnaan betul!

Okey stop, buat kerja sekarang.

P/s ^_-

2 comments:

  1. aye nape buat "read more" tu?? mcm susah je nk baca lebih..heheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. malas nak tekan la tu... kasi suprise sikit hahaha

    miss u

    ReplyDelete

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs