♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

10sen yang PERTAMA!

السلام عليکم
Selamat Pagi

Yy sangat la gembira takkala masuk kerja. Sambil menikmati butterscotch beserta segelas nescafe o'. Semangat nak tulis cerita yang tah apa2 ni. Apapun ianya sebahagian motivasi buat Yy

Sejak awal bulan lepas, masuk kerja je sure MERAH. Jadinya, berkata pada diri sendiri "Apasal selalu MERAH. Bangun awal pun MERAH". "Kena ubah, kena ubah" jerit Yy dalam hati. Modus operandi bermula di bulan December. Hehehhee

Siapa lambat @ merah, akan dikenakan denda 10sen. Wahahaa tapi, duit itu bukan Yy yang guna yeah. Duit yang terkumpul akan digunakan untuk kebajikan klinik. Yaw!


Siapa la yang warna MERAH tu kan. Nah! Itu dia, junior Yy yang Yy panggil TT. Dengan matanya yang merah, Yy minta 10sen yang pertama dari dia. Terjerit2 dia bila tau dia lewat. Huhuu tidak mengapa, usaha lagi yearp.

Hip Hip Horeyyy, sila stop sekarang Yy ^_^

P/s Happy Working

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs