♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Amp Square.. Uiii

السلام عليکم
Biasanya melalak di waktu malam hari. Orang kata mood jiwang datang kala malam hari baru best. Ahaks

Tapi, mood melalak datang dikala jam 11 pagi. Ole ole ole ole...

Hah! Sure best melalak pepagi kan, oleh itu Yy memang free bab2 nyanyi2 free ni. Lagi2 la ada jemputan. Yeah.. I'm so happy the way i am. 

Promote jap
Amp Square

Yo, besau gilerkan, sangat boleh main lari2. Siap ada pool, game bagai alala2.. Macam tak mahu nak pulang jerk. Harga yang amat berpatutan dan berlainan dari segala box yang ada kat KL ni. Tak percaya cubalah.

Happy Birthday Mysta aka Abang

Berapa umur sudah..? Hehhe

Kehadiran mereka2 yang kelapangan waktu, buat keadaan best juga. Giler2 si remaja sangat2 la mencuit hati. Tak perlu mereka2 yang boleh menyusahkan hati. Amen

Sudah penat melalak, yuk makan ice cream

Hagen dass

Owh ada bola.. Jom2 balik. Sure game malam ni best

2 comments:

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs