♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bubbye Ilham Resort

السلام عليکم
[SDF short breakaway]

Off sure, sapa yang melihat entry Yy ni, dok bebel "Pompuan ni, kenapanya takde cerita. Asyik picture je" Untuk pengetahuan, kalau nak di cerita panjang muka suratnya. Jadi Yy ambil moment yang penting2 aje yerp. Nak baca, baca. Tak nak baca, tak paksa. Tapi jangan lupa klik nuff tau ehek. Oke2 sambung story buek :p

12.30pm 

Sebelum check out ini yang berlaku

SDF ~ Super Duper Friend ^_^

Repeat next year okey.. ^_^

Sesi penyampaian hadiah dari we olls.. Tak bawa naik tinggal dalam kereta ^_^

Check Out sudah.. Tapi masih berlegar2 di dalam kawasan ini.

 Eh eh laut.. ^_^

Nice... ^_^

Panas bukan penghalang. Eh eh helikopter la.. ^_^

Bubbye Ilham resort...

Continue next N3... 

P/s I Do.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs