♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, January 10, 2011

Tolong Ingatkan Aku ~ Juara AJL25

السلام عليکم
Siapa sangka kan..?

Juara Persembahan Terbaik AJL25 :
Faizal Tahir - Hanyut
~ Tak sia2 beliau terjunkan diri dalam kolah~

Juara Vokal Terbaik AJL25 :
Hafiz -Noktah Cinta
~ Leh nyanyi lagi walau accident ~

Tempat Ke-3 AJL25 :
Noktah Cinta - Hafiz
~ Tak sia2 kena tembak~

Naib Juara AJL25 :

Drama King - Meet Uncle Hussein
~ Apa nak komen..? Ai suka lirik jerk ~

Juara Anugerah Juara Lagu ke-25:
Tolong Ingatkan Aku : Ana Raffali
~ Oh walla.. 1 of my favorite song Ai loikeee ~




Kenapa beliau menang..? Puistis seyh lirik tersirat beliau. Tak caya, cuba la U olls kaji2 lirik lagu itu. Tu pasal M. Nasir pilih dia.. Hehehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs