♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Speechless...!

السلام عليکم
Sedang Yy dok belek2 Pwinze, apa yang leh Yy buat time2 Mc ni kan. Main game. Suma game kat facebook tu Yy dok layan. Boring2 layan kucing2. Boring lagi layan Pwinze. Hehhe

Sedang asyik masyuk orang dok beri salam. Macam Yy kenal suara tu. Nah SDF datang serang. Standard la. Datang siap bawa barang berplastic2. Apo nak di bueknya dorang ni...!

"Jangan datang dapur"

Erk.. Tetiba rumah sendiri, takleh nak pergi dapur. Rupanya dorang nak kerjakan dapur Mama. Oke, Yy keraskan diri didepan, walau tak senang duduk biarkan dorang kat dapur.

Sudahnya kelentang kelentung kat dapur tu. Buat kerja pulak mereka ini. Hehe lantak la. Dah macam family, buat apa aje la yang korang nak buat.
 

**gambar ehsan Google, tak sempat nak snap**

Alaaaa hai.. Speechless Yy dibuatnya dorang ni. Macam ramai je adik beradik makan ramai2 ahahha. Mekasih pada Chef Yart, n Chef Gyena. Idea siapa Yy pun tak tahu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs