♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, August 11, 2011

New road tax done!

السلام عليکم


Hello Darlings,

My new road tax done. Thank you to En. Abang yang tolong I renewkan road tax dan juga insurance. Kawan I tanya I kenapa I tak buat sendiri aje. Bukan tak mahu buat sendiri, tapi I tak tahu macam mana nak buat.

''Guna MyEG kan senang'' oh yeke senang? Entah la kan. I tak pernah cuba la pulak. Memandangkan ada cara lain yang lebih mudah, I akan daftar MyEG tu sekarang juga. Hehehee

Okey la Darl, chow dulu!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs