♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, August 19, 2011

Old School itu perlu!

السلام عليکم

Impian termakbul! Oh yes! I suka. Apa la impian tu kan. Hehehe

Raya nak dekat ni. So I ada la request kat kawan2 I, I nak kad raya. Walau kawan I tak ramai, tapi kehidupan I rasa bahagia sangat. Zaman dah super canggih sekarang ni, banyak yang lupa akan kad raya. Posmen pun kurang kerja pasal tak ramai nak send kad raya. Semua pakat hantar email, sms, FB dan lain2. Tahun ni I nak request kad raya. Lagi banyak lagi bagus!

Surprise! Bila Puan Boss kasi I kad raya. 1st kad ok. Tapi.. Takkan kad raya je, wit raya..? Apapun, terima kasih Puan Boss! Next card please..

Teringat zaman kanak2 lawan gantung kad raya siapa paling banyak. Hehehe

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs