♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Producer wannabe with SOULMATE Photography

السلام عليکم

Pagi2 I dah bangun, mula2 I plan nak balik kampung. Tetapi I batalkan niat itu untuk join my brother. Let my Ayah and Mama aje balik. Kalau I follow, alamatnya I tersangkut dalam satu acara. Jengjengjeng, acara apa tu? Hakhak segan I nak cerita. Apapun, I elaaaaaaaaaaak. Nasib baik my brother offer I join his team. Dah lama dia offer tapi I selalu aje sibuk dengan kerja2 yang tak pernah lekang. Selama ini, 'producer' hanya hulur aje, belum kesempatan nak join the team. And today, I'm ready to join you brother. Hehehe pandainyaaaaaaa


Awal2 dah sampai Dataran Merdeka, pick up talent yang bakal jadi model dalam project kali ni. Shoot belum start, tapi producer dah stress hahahaa


Coordinator on call, million thanks ya. Kalau Tete tak ada, we olls naik teksi la gamaknya. Cause my Baby dah selamat sampai kampung da...


Brunch before we start. Prosperity is coming. Nooommmnoooommm


Before start, sedikit kecelaruan berlaku. Producer pasang telinga kat belakang.. Wakakaka


He is my brother. Story maker, director, cameramen and blaablaablaaa


Tunjuk ajar ku sifu... Coordinator turun padang pulak.


Break time, kita minummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dulu....


Me and my brother. Producer and story maker, director, cameramen and blaablaablaaa


Its a wrap!! Alhamdulillah done!!


The team :: SOULMATE PHOTOGRAPHY ~ We See, We Speak, We Aware 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs