♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Boy!!

السلام عليکم



:: Happy Bebeday my Sengal Ubi! Sepat² la nikah wei! Kawasan kita tu da lama xde kenduri kendara. Ku dah lama  mam nasi minyak ni. Ɨƚɑ"̮ Ɨƚɑ"̮ Ɨƚɑ"̮. Sweet 13 haaa sweet la sgt! Lalalaaa. Nak kek!  kira. ✗ mau yg lain hny Secret Recipe. Ada share bukan :p. Moga happy sokmo, kurang²kn makian. Wah panjangnya. Happy happy bebedaaayyyy ::

Itu adalah kata2 I yang I wish kat wall FB si dia yang I panggil Boy. Siapa kenal, kenal la. Yang kenal tak perlu la nak kenal. Itu sejarah I. Cewaaaah

Takde cerita banyak, nak sebab ada banyak kerja nak buat.

Bye2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs