♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dream!! Amboi

السلام عليکم
gambar dari Google, thank you Google =)

"Malam ku bermimipi hai dengan satu bintang.. "Ewah. Menyanyi bagai la pepagi ni yerp. Pagi2 kena ceria2. Selain diiringi dengan bersin (bagus, bersih hidung), sambil minum nescafe panas (oh, my favourite), tanpa breakfast (tak suka nak makan pagi), jari jemari pulak, rancak je menaip. Ewahhhh!

Macam gambar diatas tu, malam tadi I dok mimpi. Mimpi apa?

Thank's Google

Hai! Terbawak dalam mimpi la pulak. Duit tabungan untuk tujuan yang lain belum pun tercapai, ini nak tambah pulak dengan yang lain. Haha! Amboi nafsu.

Ini semua gara2 Gemersik Kalbu punya pasal. Dalam cerita tu, banyak pulak la Ayu Raudhah dengan Watie dok show beg ni. Dalam banyak2 colour, I minat warna orange ni. Menyerlahkan!

Okey! Stop here. Nak kasi my kitten3 makan. Bye2

2 comments:

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs