♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gunung?! Menariks tuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

السلام عليکم

Seronoknya bangun lewatkan?! Bagi yang kerja 5hari seminggu tu, sangat la syok. Lagi sambung cuti sampai hati Selasa. Amboi sakan!! Awal2 tahun ni memang syok la banyak cuti yang diberi, hujung tahun cuti yang dipilih. Semalam, I ada dengar Puan Boss I ni dok semangat berjoging. Kenapa tiba2 dia nak jogging?

"I nak naikkan stamina I. Next year I plan nak naik gunung"

Thank's Google

GUNUNG?! Bestnya. I tak pernah nak main panjat2 gunung ni. Panjat tangga pernah la. Terfikir seketika, Puan Boss yang dah nak masuk 50tahun, masih ada hati nak main panjat2. I?! Naik roller coaster pun gayat. Macam mana.
Thank's Google
Cari keyakinan diri? 


Thank's Google

Stamina.. Kita cari stamina. Mana nak cari? 

Thank's Google

Wahai semangat dekatilah dirikuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Sudah kerja!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs