♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Queen of the night!

السلام عليکم


I giler meroyan kalu sebut tang Adele ni. Aiyoooooooooooo sore diaaaaaaaaaa.

Grammy Awards 2012: The Winners

Record of the Year  Rolling In The Deep, Adele
Album of the Year – 21, Adele
Song of the Year – Rolling In The Deep, Adele
Best New Artist – Bon Iver
Best Pop Solo Performance –Someone Like You, Adele
Best Pop Duo/Group Performance – Body And Soul , Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse
Best Pop Vocal Album – 21, Adele
Best Dance Recording  ­- Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Skrillex
Best Dance/ Electronica Album - Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, Skrillex
Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album – Duets II, Tony Bennett & Various Artists
Best Rock Performance – Walk, Foo Fighters
Best Rock Song – Walk, Foo Fighters
Best Rock Album - Waiting Light, Foo Fighters
Best R&B Performance – Is This Love, Corinne Bailey Rae
Best R&B Song – Fool For You
Best R&B Album – F.A.M.E., Chris Brown
Best Rap Performance – Otis, Jay-Z and Kanye West
Best Country Solo Performance – Mean, Taylor Swift
Best Country Song – Mean, Taylor Swift
Best Short Form Music Video – Adele



Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best
For you too
Don't forget me... I beg
I'll remember you still
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead

Happy Working yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs