♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Monday, February 13, 2012

RIP Whitney Elizabeth Houston ~ Always love you

السلام عليکم
Whitney Elizabeth Houston 1963-2012
Thank's Google

Kisah ni, I dengar dari semalam. Tapi disebabkan kesibukan disalon, membawa ke family time dan terus meraikan birthday in advance one of my favourite girl, jadi I tak berapa nak update pasal Whitney Houston ni. Lagipun satu hari ni I tak pegang Pwinze (laptop). Disebabkan terlalu sibuk bekerja, sambil2 melayan Blackey sampai la Blackey out of bat. Okey now baru la berkesempatan nak membaca tentang mendiang.


Whitney Houston died from mixing a cocktail of Xanax and other powerful prescription drugs with alcohol, it has been reported.Her family has allegedly been told by Los Angeles County Coroner officials there was not enough water in her lungs to conclude she had drowned in her luxury hotel bathtub and in fact died before her head went under water, said gossip website TMZ.The revelations, that also claim she was found by her aunt Mary Jones and not her bodyguard, come as it emerged that her daughter Bobbi Kristina, 18, allegedly fell asleep in a bathtub in the same Beverly Hilton hotel just 24 hours before her mother died.TMZ claims security was called to unlock the door and to help the 18-year-old on that occasion.Relatives now fear Bobbi Kristina has become suidical - after she was rushed to hospital twice in the 24 hours following the discovery of her mother’s dead body in the bathtub of a Hollywood hotel.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100426/Whitney-Houston-died-drugs-NOT-drowning-family-told-coroner-fears-grow-mental-state-daughter.html#ixzz1mGPFp7ak

Jom layan favourite song I ni...


Kehilangan yang amat menyedihkan. Lagi2 la rata2 semua stesen radio dok pasang lagu mendiang.

Jumpa lagi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs