♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Too busy!!!!

السلام عليکم

Thank's Google
Holla!

Dah mamam? Sudah kenyang la tu, alhamdulillah.

Today I super busy. Busy menyusun kotak2 medicine yang baru sampai. I juga busy blog walking. Dah lama tak jengah dan sayang2 blog2 yang I suka singgah. Yes! I adalah silent reader. Hehehe. Sambil2 menyusun ni, mata pun sambil2 berehat tengok blog orang. Sambil tu juga busy dengar mp3. Best kan! Semua boleh buat dalam satu mas. Okay la tu terapi yang bagus bukan? Ya! Terapi mengular namanya hehe.

Sesambil tu juga, I busy menjadualkan aktiviti hujung minggu I. Yes! Again it's a self treatment. Hureyyyy

Okay2. Jumpa lagi k. Pada yang rindu nak baca cerita I kena tunggu. Banyak auto-publish yang dah I sediakan.

Tatataaa muah2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs