♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Friday, March 2, 2012

Kecewa

السلام عليکم
Entry meraban mai..


Thank's Google

Pagi tadi I dah keluar post tentang rasa syukur dan nikmatnya bila datang hari Jumaat. Tiba2 je datang mood emo di tengahari. Apasal?!

Ontah. I pun tahu nak nak luahkan macam mana, tetapi I rasa sedikit keciwa. Waaaaaaaaaaaa, I rasa hilang semangat, I rasa tak mahu buat apa2. Dan paling penting, I terima je la apa yang bakal berlaku. Pufff. Apa ni? Nak datang bulan ke hape? Ontah la, bermonolog la seorang diri. Bla bla bla

Oh stop! Perasaan emo ini tidak diperlukan saat dan ketika ini. Oke stop emo! Jangan kau ganggu aku lagi~~~ Kan dah menyanyi. Apakah tiba masa untuk menyanyi riang? Test suara one two three Ngeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs