♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, May 17, 2012

The making..

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera


Bukan senang untuk jadi senang, dan bukan senang untuk hidup senang. 

Kalau dulu, sibuk dengan aktiviti sendiri, tapi kali ni aktiviti terpaksa disurutkan. Memberi sepenuh perhatian kepada keluarga. Insyaallah dengan kasih sayang dan persefahaman yang ada, akan berjaya juga. 

Siapa nak order, tinggalkan jejak anda disini. Insyaallah selagi ada stock, sampai la didepan pintu anda. I test market untuk ke level lagi atas. Insyaallah 

Tak lupa buat SDF, yang banyak membantu I. Sayang korang sangat2. Masing2 sibuk dengan aktiviti memasing. Takde masa nak outing. Nanti kita jumpa k. Rindu bangat!

Bye!



2 comments:

  1. NAK 100 DOZEN LEY? I NAK IMPORT KAT FAMILY I YANG ADA KAT NIGERIA . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boleh! Tolong buat sekali la lalalaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs