♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Selamat Hari Ibu Mama

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.

Menyambut hari Ibu sehari awal. Sekian lama tak diadakan family gathering antara kami adik beradik bersama parents tersayang. Bila my brother memberikan idea untuk menyambut Mothers day diluar, maka I terus booking tempat. Memandangkan I tak pernah bawa family I makan steamboat, maka steamboat la pilihan kami adik beradik.

Gambar di atas, terpancar keceriaan diwajah kedua orang tua I yang melahirkan I didunia ini. Muka I ikut sapa? Hehe ada yang kata muka I ikut wajah handsome Ayah. Ada yang kata muka I ikut muka ayu Mama. But for me, combination keduanya menjadikan wajah I yang comel. Harus la masuk bakul angkat sendirikan. Hahaha

Oke la babies, I nak sambung buat kerja. Hari ni punch card merah gegara mencari barang. Barang apa, nanti I update.

Bye! Muaaaah

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs