♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bila Mama main Android ;))

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.

Cute!!! Itu perkataan pertama yang keluar dari mulut I bila adik I beritahu Mama kepingin pakai Android.


Nampak tak reaksi terujanya Mama main tekan-tekan touch screen tu?? Cutekan?? Now I know, where is cute character come in from. Hehe.

Bila my brother suruh dia tekan-tekan touch screen tu, orang pertama yang menjadi testimonial Mama adalah myself. Nak tahu apa dia hantar?

"Salam, Akak bawakkan Mak ubat selsema"

Sebagai anak, sure I while respond text tersebut. Bila yang respond itu adalah my brother dan beliau explain yang text tesebut adalah tester dari Mama, I terus gelak besar. My Mom and her cute character. I love U Mom.

Tak sabar nak balik ke rumah esok!!! I miss my family so much.

Monolog: 4days to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs