♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Birthday to me ♪♬

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.


Memilih untuk tidak menyambut ulang tahun kelahiran tahun ini. Alhamdulillah, kali ini diperkenankan :D.

Bersyukur kepada yang Esa, diberi kesempatan untuk melalui detik-detik kehidupan sehingga ke hari ini. Bersyukur juga, dikurniakan Mama dan Ayah yang sentiasa berada disisi. Juga dikurniakan adik-adik yang macho dan gagah. Jauh dimata dekat dihati. Menikmati erti kesyukuran dengan lebih bermakna. I love MK's.

Tak lupa juga, terima kasih kepada yang Esa, dipinjamkan sahabat-sahabat yang sangat cute miut. Kegilaan mereka, buat diri ini rasa berharga. Ketawa bersama menangis bersama. Mohon pada yang Esa, diberkati silaturrahim ini.

Subuh-subuh dikejutkan dengan sepotong kek. Alaaaaalaaaaa sweetnya housemate I ni. Tak nampak pulak kek ni dalam peti ais, sebelum masuk tidur malam tadi. Bijak eh sorok kek. Tauceh laaa!

I'm so touched when I received this text...

"Hey my lovely sis, here I want to wish a happy birthday for you. Wish you may a better life from a past. Ignore all the bad things that's come to you and make a happy life. I love you and respect you in all of my life. Sorry for my bad english, just wanna say that I love you so much !!! U are the great sister in my life !! Muahhh. Enjoy ur birthday :)! Lil brother Ezzy"

Monolog: Today is my birthday! :D

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs