♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Diwali 2012

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.

Seperti tahun-tahun yang lepas, asal datang aje Deepavali, Puan Boss mesti buat open house. Seperti juga tahun-tahun yang lepas, me and SDF mesti jadi tetamu tetap beliau. Hehe. We love food. Makanya pastinya we olls akan datang makan. Nyum nyum.

Embedded image permalink

Salah satu hiasan yang perlu ada di rumah Puan Boss. Dekorasi yang bertemakan 'peacock'.

Embedded image permalink


A part of SDF. Tumpang instagram orang. Ngeee. Oh cup cakes adalah idea I dan Puan Boss juga si Kakak. Seperti biasa, I akan order dengan Kakak yang sama. Sebab apa tak beralih arah? Sebab hasilnya sangat memuaskan hati. Sedap!!!



Bukan takat SDF aje, Bamz Angel's pun mai jugak. We olls kena la datang. Kalau tak datang nanti Puan Boss murka. Hehehe.

Jumpa lagi ditahun depan. Tata..!!!

Monolog: Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs