♥ Aurora

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes. Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores. And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky. I'll never reach my destination if I never try, so I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry. Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away. To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today. So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied. Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides"

Sunday, June 15, 2014

8 months reward. I am HAPPY ;))

Assalamualaikum, Salam Sejahtera.

Wehuuu!!! I'm the happy lady. Happy I am. I am happy.

Because I'm HAPPY
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm HAPPY
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm HAPPY 
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm HAPPY
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do  


All the way from NZ. No nooo bukan NZ curry house yang nyummy tu. Tetapi dari New Zealand babe. Hahaha! Aku rasa nak pengsan pun ada bila dapat benda ni lepas habis training. Pun begitu, keterujaan aku itu tidak la melampau sampai aku boleh pengsan kedebuk jatuh pitam sesampainya selamat ditangan aku. Lebih kepada tak mampu nak react, nak cakap, nak gambarkan dan macam-macam lagi la.

Okey! Ini menunjukkan yang aku ni memang sudah serious dengan hobby baru ni. Cuma nak complete-kan personal item yang rata-ratanya memang super mahal tu kan, kena menabung beberapa bulan rrr. Percaya atau pun tidak, duit shopping untuk skincare aku dah beralih ke arah yang lain. Sekarang orang tengok muka aku memang macam nyonya jual sayur, sebab tak berjaga. Who's care kan. As long aku happy dan sihat walafiat. Guna air suam cuci muka sudah. Hahahha! Giler la kau Noryn.

Okey bye!

Monolog: BECAUSE I'M HAPPY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment please ^_^

♥ Aurora Follow3rs